Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall nail colors

So it's fall.. time to put the bright, neon summer colors to the back of the drawer and the darker colors to the front. Here are my favorite fall nail polish colors.



^Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI. I LOVE this color, probably one of my top 3 OPI colors. It makes me feel so warm. It's a light brown that reminds me of a creamy, chocolate milk.


^ Girls Just Want to Play by OPI. A simiple red (even though it looks kind of pinkish in the pictures, it's red in real life though, i promise) It's a perfect color to match the changing leaves outside.

^OPI Ink. Looks almost black in the shade but in the light it's a gorgeous dark purple with light purple sparkles.

^Yo-Gota get this Blue by OPI. A gorgeous navy blue.


1 comment:

  1. love all the shades of nail color....
    kudos
    -Fshionista
    http://fashionistabychoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete