Friday, October 8, 2010

Craft Obsession

Hi Guys!
Sorry it's been like... 10 DAYS!?! that's a long time, I'm definatly going to start posting once or twice a week(: So this blog post is about YouTubers again. Recently I've been obsessing with crafty things. I looooove www.Youtube.com/SoCraftastic she makes awesome little crafts like how to make a purse out of a magazine or how to make a wallet out of juice pouches. I'm in love!

The other one is http://www.youtube.com/user/RobH0629 he makes origami. It's A LOT more simple and easy than you would think. So far I've made an origami butterfly, dragon, flapping bird and boomerang. It's so easy to do! You can just use computer paper for everything, you don't have to buy any special paper.

Okay well i'll talk to you guys in a few days(: i have some fun posts planned, talk to you soon!

-erin

No comments:

Post a Comment